Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 63% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €894 (8,178,511 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)