Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 24% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,893 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)