Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,189 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)