Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,007 in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)