Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,394 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €650 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Preston costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 120 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)