Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,184 (500,781 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)