Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09456 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,437 (15,197 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Liverpool costs £624 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)