Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,841 ($3,245) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)