Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,251 (527,717 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)