Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,406 (557,096 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)