Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,736 (CH$1,386,469) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)