Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12473 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 45% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,387 (11,123元) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (41 minutes ago)