Cost of living in Tacna, Peru vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26176 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,338 (S/. 5,113) in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)