Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,307 (﷼ 63,477,424) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)