Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01315 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,532 (руб 116,533) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (24 minutes ago)