Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,260 (₩2,923,959) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)