Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,569 (₩3,286,242) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)