Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02673 EUR / THB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,619 (60,591 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)