Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03129 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,168 (37,332₴) in Sumy.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)