Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 41% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,475 (2,003,246 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)