Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 41% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,365 (1,862,517 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (32 minutes ago)