Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,727 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)