Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10418 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,944 (kr 37,858) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (41 minutes ago)