Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10277 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,910 (kr 38,052) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)