Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.514 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 42% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,325 (2,578 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)