Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13424 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,162 (16,106 kn) in Split.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Accra costs GH₵15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php89 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zaragoza costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)