Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 50% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,140 (2,232 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)