Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13465 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,546 (11,482 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (37 minutes ago)