Cost of living in Singapore compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,919 prices entered by 924 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / SGD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 50% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,054 (SGD $6,353) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)