Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03106 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 71% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €745 (23,978₴) in Simferopol.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)