Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13415 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 108% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,212 (kr38,852) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 2 hours ago)