Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13481 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 109% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,221 (kr38,726) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)