Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18182 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,309 (7,197TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)