Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 16% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,028 (9,187,570 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)