Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00231 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 64% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €944 (408,521 KZT) in Shymkent.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)