Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 71% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €716 (301,925 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)