Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 21% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,137 in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)