Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 768 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,608 (₩3,345,428) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)