Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 947 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,724 (₩3,487,225) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)