Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 950 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,721 (₩3,480,847) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)