Cost of living in Sendai, Japan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,657 (¥340,246) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)