Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,431 (C$3,680) in Sarnia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 3 hours ago)