Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21061 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,913 (R$ 9,084) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Mumbai costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Miami, Florida costs $1.52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 4 hours ago)