Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21011 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,623 (R$ 7,724) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)