Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01771 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,939 (RD$ 109,496) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)