Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22662 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,779 (R$ 7,852) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)