Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01728 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,736 (RD$ 100,462) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rosario costs ARS $58 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Accra costs GH₵15 (about 1 hour ago)