Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01698 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 37% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,564 (RD$ 92,134) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (36 minutes ago)