Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,936 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)