Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,187 in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 107 (about 5 hours ago)