Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,105 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 60 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)