Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,260 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,659 (CH$1,234,196) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (28 minutes ago)