Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,012 in Santander.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)