Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,284 in Santander.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Liverpool costs £624 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)