Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,136 in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (37 minutes ago)