Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16469 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €932 (5,661TL) in Sanliurfa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)