Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,733 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,185 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$4.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 35,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)