Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.871 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 27% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,816 ($2,084) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)