Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 29% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,928 ($2,244) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)