Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03585 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 37% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,642 (L 45,801) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)