Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04582 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,700 (Mex$ 37,109) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)