Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04176 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,581 (Mex$ 37,870) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)