Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04869 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,024 (Mex$ 41,574) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reynosa costs Mex$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Amman costs Dinar 254 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 75 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agra costs ₨555 (about 1 hour ago)