Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02153 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,108 (ARS $51,442) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)