Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02504 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,123 (ARS $44,871) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)