Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04290 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,225 (Mex$ 28,562) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (27 minutes ago)