Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,046 (Php188,417) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)