Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01712 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,564 (Php91,344) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,849 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £538 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,185 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)